Monday, March 3, 2014

29 Faces 2014 #23, 24, 25, 26 & 27

Hi!

The last week was the end of 29 Faces challenge.
I managed to get the 22nd face done. I decided to complete all the 29 in my own pace. I have tried to rest more since my health has not been in best shape lately.

Quicker sketches are a thing for me at the moment.

The watercolour pencils are gladly versatile!

The colourful 23rd face:



The 24th & 25th mono-colour faces:



The 26th pencil sketch:


And the 27th, a red pencil drawing that I completed with water and black ink.


So two more to go... I'm sure that'll be no problem! ;)

2 comments:

  1. WOW You are so dedicated. Only two more to go.I hope your health improves soon. Such wonderful pieces ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's done now! I'm glad you encouraged me! :)

      Delete

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!