Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Glimpse of This Summer

During this summer I had "crafter's block" if you could say so. I kept all the fabrics ready but struggled to get anything fit together.
 Anyway, I at least got done some congratulatory cards and maybe they helped me to get on with the hobby. :) I guess also the holiday time offered some new places to relax and see things differently.

Here's a name day card...


One birthday card...


And a card for house-warming party. :)

A new favourite place of mine where my fiancé's family's summer cottage near the water. :)


We circled the area a lot with bicycles, and saw some beautiful sailing ships too:

Thanks for looking! Have a lovely autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!