Sunday, August 19, 2012

Colourful summer

In this summer I have been photographing more than ever. I have been somewhat sick all the time so I got energy from colourful flowers that I took photos of. It was also a good way to have light exercise. :-)

These four pictures are actually taken in end of May in Estonia. The weather and nature were already in summer mood.


In Finland we our first summer flowers looked like this:



In July and August me and my boyfriend took a walk or made a bike trip to nearby nature...

It seems to me that I have been getting better in photographing. It's great to catch the mood of the moment in a picture! Sometimes I draw my surroundings, but the other times camera is handy - especially with butterflies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!